Company: America's Christian Credit Union
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Account Executive will:The purpose of this position is to build
a commercial client portfolio by identifying for profit and
nonprofit commercial prospects and selling banking and lending
products to meet their financial needs. New commercial loan credits
will be sourced, underwritten, and serviced by the Account
Executive. A portfolio of commercial relationships will be
maintained and developed by collecting financial information,
identifying cross selling opportunities, detecting financial risk,
recommending financial solutions, and addressing ongoing servicing
needs. Work hours will be split between time at the branch offices
in Glendora, CA and time spent conducting in person site visits.
This position contributes to the Corporate Services team goals and
ACCU enterprise efforts by accomplishing related results as
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience and
knowledge with various corporate legal structures and commercial
entities including for profit commercial entities as well as
non-profit borrowers such as churches and ministries. The candidate
would also have experience understanding and explaining EBITDA and
Uniform Cash Flow Analysis ("UCA") utilizing financial statements
and tax returns, financial ratios, debt service coverage
calculations, and trend analysis. Prior experience in Financial
Tools software is a plus, as well as other related programs,
including Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel. This candidate will be
expected to be a self-motivator, organized, detail oriented and
diligent about documentation and follow-up with the borrower. The
candidate should also be experienced in FFIEC risk rating
methodology, and adept at both verbal and written presentation of
complex financial analysis.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- New Business Development
- Source new commercial deposit and loan leads (For Profit and
- Build a referral pipeline from assigned commercial client
- Follow up on corporate leads through various channels as
- Identify and refer consumer product leads through corporate
- Write and present credit approval memorandum to the Loan Review
- Schedule regular site visits to develop new business
opportunities as well as develop referral channels through existing
- Track and maintain thorough records of all activity with
corporate members in HubSpot CRM.
- Portfolio Management
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned commercial
portfolio made up of corporate deposit accounts and/or corporate
- Collect borrower information and/or financial statements as
needed in a timely manner.
- Perform annual reviews and credit grading on borrower
- Write and present additional requests for credit, modifications
and/or renewals on accounts in Sub-Portfolio.
- Document non-compliance of the assigned accounts and take
efforts to remediate
- Identify product improvements or new products and sales
strategies by remaining current on industry trends, market activity
- Adhere to the principles and requirements of all applicable
laws and regulations relating to your position and your ACCU
employment, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act
(BSA), the anti-terrorism procedures of the Office of Foreign Asset
Control (OFAC), and the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) provisions of
the USA Patriot Act.
- Applicant should have a two-year college degree or completion
of a specialized course of study that is relevant to the scope of
- Desired knowledge would normally be obtained after 3 years
corporate lending experience or 5 years real estate experience,
excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Coursework in Accounting, Business, or Finance would be
fitting. Computer skills and use of computer keyboard are a strong
- The candidate must be willing to embrace change within a
corporate culture, and be prepared to work in a fast-paced
- The ideal candidate must be able to sit at a desk for an
extended period of time and lift loan files without physical strain
or creating harm to one's physical health.
Job Type: Full-timePay: $82,000.00 per year
Keywords: America's Christian Credit Union, South Gate , Account Executive, Accounting, Auditing , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!