Small Group Account Manager
Company: Alera Group
Location: South Gate
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Dickerson Insurance Services, an Alera Group Company is hiring a
Small Group Account Manager to join our Employee Benefits team!
Dickerson Insurance Services was founded more than 50 years ago by
Carl Dickerson. From this one-man operation, selling insurance
door-to-door, the company has grown to include employee benefits,
property and casualty insurance, and consulting services among its
offerings. Today, the company is a partner firm of Alera Group.
Alera Group offers industry expertise in insurance services and
wealth management, combined with the ability for partner firms to
preserve their company cultures, staffing, and business models.
Dickerson Insurance Services has deep roots in the minority and
culturally diverse communities of California. The belief that all
people should have equal access to affordable health care is still
at the core of the business. From its headquarters near historic
Dodger stadium, the company provides sales and service support
throughout California and the United States. Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Request for Proposal (RFP) process on behalf of
- Collect, analyze and interpret data from vendors/carriers for
reporting to the client, including cost projections and evaluation
of vendor renewals.
- Gather health benefits data and compare a client--------s plan
information to other companies by industry or geography.
- Review client needs recommend suitable approaches and help
implement benefit program strategies.
- Model employee benefits contributions to meet employer
- Develop client communications, including proposals, reports,
spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Assist with employee-level client service needs.
- Conduct open enrollment and client meetings virtually or in
person, when possible.
- Attend staff meetings, department, and carrier meetings as well
as educational workshops. Qualifications
- 3+ years-------- experience in customer service, proposal
development, or account management in an employee benefit setting.
Experience working with employers is a plus.
- Intermediate-level expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Current CA life and health insurance license or ability to
- Agency management system experience preferred. Equal
Opportunity Employment We--------re an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying. #PandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Insurance
Account Manager, Location: South Gate, CA - 90280
Keywords: Alera Group, South Gate , Small Group Account Manager, Executive , South Gate, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!