Account Manager - Remote, CA
Company: Maersk (a.k.a A P Moller)
Location: South Gate
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Customer Experience Account Manager manages and coordinates
activities related to assigned account(s). Creates an environment
of innovation and rapid response to client's needs based on a deep
awareness of their business from both a tactical and strategic
perspective. Participates in the network of Program Managers
assigned to our Key Accounts and creates the framework around Cost
Optimization, Operational Excellence, Customer Service, and
This is a 75% remote position anchored in South Gate.
As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and
value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees
alike. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our
customers coming back to work with us!
If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for
Performance Team and Damco Distribution, now part of the Maersk
global organization under a combined Warehousing & Distribution
division, offer third party logistics services to over 500
customers. Encompassing almost 15 million square feet of
warehousing capacity throughout the country and a large
transportation segment capturing a variety of services, we have key
supply chain hubs in the Los Angeles and New Jersey/New York areas,
and other facilities along the Western & Eastern coasts along with
multiple locations in the Midwest. Delivering significant sales and
profitability growth, we will drive the Inland Logistics and
Services business for the combined US business units for
* Serve as the key point of contact with internal and external
* Coordinate with warehouse personnel to oversee incoming and
outgoing account activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and
condition of shipments.
* Error and complaint resolution.
* Manages project changes in account activity
* Communicate with internal and external customers.
* Follow up on all special projects.
* Follow up on all past due monies related to account.
* Prepare daily and monthly KPI reports.
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders any concerns
and/or issues that may impact their respective organizations.
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders any ideas and
solutions that may benefit their respective organizations.
* Travel 25%
We are looking for
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Previous experience in supply chain, transportation, or
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with
management staff, employees, and service providers.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills and proven experience of
relationship management through business change and growth.
* Strong analytical and organization skills.
* Extremely proficient with MS Office programs and strong overall
system skills (YMS, TMS, WMS).
Education or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion and religious creed, age,
sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, ancestry, physical and mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy,
military and veteran status, citizenship status, marital status, or
any other basis protected by law.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with all legal requirements. If you are
interested in applying for employment with Performance Team- A
Maersk Company in the U.S. and need special assistance or an
accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, or if
you need a reasonable accommodation to perform a job, please
contact the Human Resources Department by calling 844-447-7878 or
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for
reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Maersk (a.k.a A P Moller), South Gate , Account Manager - Remote, CA, Executive , South Gate, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!