RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan Los Angeles, Full Time, ICU, Full Time, Days
Company: PIH Health
Location: South Gate
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to
safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of
patients based on policies and procedures. - Delivers
individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team
approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the patient
Required SkillsKnowledge/ Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- One year of ICU experience.Certification:
- Current Basic Life Support -(BLS) certification for Healthcare
-Providers -sponsored by the American -Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support -(ACLS) certification
-from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
Keywords: PIH Health, South Gate , RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan Los Angeles, Full Time, ICU, Full Time, Days, Healthcare , South Gate, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!