At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, youll
learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find
your future with us.
Boeing Government Security is currently seeking a highly
motivatedMid-Level Industrial Security Specialist to join their
team in El Segundo, CA. This role will be responsible for ensuring
the security contract compliance for multiple programs. This
position is for 1st shift.
• Assists with Internal Security Controls through performance of
compliance assessment reviews and self inspections to ensure
compliance with government and company
• Identifies deficiencies and recommends corrective action.
• Assists with Administrative Inquiries (e.g., collects and
analyzes data, writes reports and interviews) on personnel,
processes and situations to determine level and scope of
non-compliance with government and company
• Assists with Communication Security (COMSEC) duties and
responsibilities (to include inventory, distribution and
• Assists in the protection of government, intellectual, third
party and company information from unauthorized disclosures.
• Develops, implements and administers an Operational Security
program, security education, procedures and physical controls to
ensure compliance with government and company
regulations/requirements on less complex programs.
• Performs Personnel Security processes to assist in obtaining
individual security clearances/accesses.
• Assists in developing and conducting security awareness
training and education program to educate, refresh, and motivate
personnel to protect people, property and information.
• Assists in Physical Security duties and responsibilities
within Boeing facilities (e.g., complete fixed/closed facility
checklists/survey areas, review and approve facility drawings for
new or remodeled classified areas) to ensure compliance with
company and government regulations/requirements.
• Assists in sub-contractor management to ensure compliance with
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security
Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the
past 24 months is considered active.)
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 3+years of experience in Industrial Security
• 1+ years of experience working with the National Industrial
Security Procedures and Operations Manual (NISPOM), NISP and
Special Access programs
• 1+ years of experience working with DoD Manual 5205.07 and
Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor''s degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years'' related
work experience or an equivalent combination of education and
experience (e.g. Master+1 years'' related work experience , 7
years'' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in
the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company
values. We strive to live these values every day not only because
its the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it.
The companys commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing
a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful
and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional