Human Resources Generalist
Company: Blackstone Consulting, Inc
Location: South gate
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Human Resources Generalist (HRG) supports a group of clients
with regard to leave of absence (LOA), unemployment claims,
disability claims, assisting with the processing of new hires and
terminations, navigating ADP and other employment related
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Responsible for the timely processing of all LOA/FMLA
- Ensures all unemployment claims are processed within the time
limits proscribed by each State.
- Manages unemployment claims and leave of absence logs.
- Provides assistance and training to management personnel, and
client personnel in the use of ADP.
- Processes audits from EDD and other state agencies in a timely
and accurate manner.
- Processes and audits ADP transactions as needed ensuring
timeliness of data input.
- Ensures all supporting documents are properly filed in the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years' experience in Human Resources in an administrative
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources or related
- Superior computer skills with particular expertise in
- 1 year of HRIS experience, preferably in ADP.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with LOA/FMLA processing.
- Agile, ability to work in a fast paced - dead line oriented
- Looking for someone with a future interest in employee
Keywords: Blackstone Consulting, Inc, South Gate , Human Resources Generalist, Other , South gate, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!