Online Marketing Liaison
Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Location: South Gate
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Associate Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Current
National Surgical Technology Certification.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We are looking for a trendsetting Online Marketer to be
responsible for creating and maintaining online marketing
strategies aimed at promoting the brand, and generating interest in
the services of the company. You should demonstrate creativity and
ensure the online image of the business is effective and attracts
To be successful as an Online Marketer, you should have
knowledge of digital marketing tactics, have strong interpersonal
skills and demonstrate excellent writing and graphic skills.
Ultimately, a high-level Online Marketer should be able to
multitask well, display creativity and keep abreast with the latest
- Generating content for the website and social media.
- Optimizing content on the web.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Advising on and revising trends.
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing
- Creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Analyzing the success of campaigns and ROI.
- Marketing or Communications qualifications.
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification a bonus.
- Experience working in Online Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Monitoring of review sites such as Yelp, Google and
Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
Minimum 2 years' experience as clinician or tech in healthcare
environment preferred. Minimum 1 year successful sales experience
in healthcare environment. Previous experience with acute hospital,
rehab hospitals, or long term care marketing preferred.
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, South Gate , Online Marketing Liaison, Other , South Gate, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!