Change Request Coordinator - South Gate, CA or a Remote role in
the United States.
CALocalSupply Chain/Logistics OperationsRef.: MA-777001Your
shoes were likely made in China. Have you ever wondered how they
got to your local retailer? Or what's in that shipping container
going down your local highway?
At Maersk Distribution and Warehouse Services, we know. In fact,
we facilitate the distribution and movement of freight every single
Each of our client's supply chain is evaluated to optimize
efficiency from factory production, all the way to end user
delivery. The goal is not only to minimize lead times but also to
minimize inventory levels and costs, thus making the client's
business more flexible.
Our warehouse network spans from East to West Coasts of the
United States and in Canada. Our services include transloading and
automated sortation, cross-docking, replenishment, drayage
management, and inland transportation.
We are looking for a Change Request Coordinator to join our
North America Warehouse and Distribution team.
This position will be based in South Gate, CA or a Remote role
in the United States.
The Change Request Coordinator is responsible for translating
business requirements into new features in the Maersk Warehouse and
Distribution systems. You will ensure all requested changes are
aligned with standard operational procedures, internal and external
customer requirements, and other compliance requirements.
We OfferAs a company, we promote a culture of honesty and
integrity, and value the trust it allows us to build with customers
and employees alike. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart
and keeps our customers coming back to work with us!
If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place
Performance Team, now part of the Maersk global organization
under a combined Warehousing & Distribution division, offers third
party logistics services to over 500 customers. Encompassing almost
15 million square feet of warehousing capacity throughout the
country and a large transportation segment capturing a variety of
services, PT has key supply chain hubs in the Los Angeles and New
Jersey/New York areas, and other facilities along the Western &
Eastern coasts along with multiple locations in the Midwest.
Performance Team has delivered significant sales and profitability
growth over the last 8 years and will drive the Inland Logistics
and Services business for the combined US business units for
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Key Responsibilities Own cross-dock, transload, yard management,
and transportation systems and business processes
- Drive standardization and centralization of business and system
- Ensure the operational platform remains up-to-date based on
- Assist with scoping/refining systems Change Requests
- Ensure documentation for Change Requests is inputted into JIRA,
and updated as needed
- Collaborate with customers, operations, and IT to configure
systems to meet business needs and requirements
- Develop success criteria and test cases for all change requests
- Prioritize, plan, test, and implement new system release and
- Responsible for preparing and conducting UAT for all change
- Provide system training and user support to all facilities in
North America, as needed
- Ensure new processes are properly documented, stored and shared
to business unit through the creation of SOPs/IOPs
- Responsible for governance and adherence to defined standard
- Assist with weekly report creation and communication to
- Assist with tracking change request KPIs
- Other duties as needed to support the business
Who we are looking for Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain
Management preferred, not required
- Warehouse Distribution industry experience preferred, but not
- Minimum of 3 years Warehouse Management systems experience
required; WebEC superuser preferred
- Experience with JIRA, a plus
- Basic understanding of EDI messaging, required
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as
agile, a plus
- Experience with wireframing/drafting the framework for a UI
change or development, a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; Word, Excel,
- Self-starter attitude
- Able to adapt quickly to changing tasks and priorities
- Strong conceptual abilities- able to translate complex issues
into ideas and actions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
>Last application date: 03 December 2022.
For further information, please contact: Karla Hagen
Email:email@example.comYou must be authorized to
work for any employer in the US.
Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics
company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container
shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the
company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130