Subway Sandwich Artist-3675
Location: South Gate
Posted on: June 9, 2021
You are the face of a global brand.Your smile and warm, friendly
greeting start every guest's experience.
This winning attitude and the ability to make delicious sandwiches
quickly and efficiently, will make you a key member of the team.
You are the reason why customers keep coming back.As a Sandwich
Artist you will greet and serve guests, prepare food, maintain food
safety and sanitation standards, and handle or process light
paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of
this position.Position Summary:
The Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food,
maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or
processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major
component of this position.Tasks and
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY courses as directed
: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills
: No previous experience
required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
: Must be able to work any area of the
restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale
system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and
walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds
frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
*SUBWAY Restaurant owners may require other duties
Keywords: Subway, South Gate , Subway Sandwich Artist-3675, Other , South Gate, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!