Company: Flowserve Corporation
Location: South Gate
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what you re searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserve s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: As a CNC machinist, you will set up and operate various
conventional, special purpose machines, and machining centers to
fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. The machinists are part
of a production team that works together to troubleshoot problems
and meet deadlines. Must be qualified to lay out, set up, and
operate exacting tolerances, milling machines, all lathes,
horizontal and vertical boring mills, radial drills, and precision
grinders from prints, sketches, and/or verbal instruction.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits
on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan,
401(k), and many other excellent benefits! Responsibilities &
Requirements: In your role as a CNC Machine your daily duties will
- Baan Basics Locate Dispatch Report Session and initiate a
- Understand information a dispatch report identifies.
- Locate Production Order Work Hours session. Initiate session
and adjust production order work hours by employee.
- Machine use performance standards: G&L and Okuma.
- Set up and operation of machines.
- Assists in servicing and performing minor maintenance to
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assists other operators as needed on this equipment.
- Five 5 to eight 8 years of experience, or a demonstrated
equivalent of knowledge and ability, is required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Documented 4 hours of training on required computer
use/knowledge and each Baan performance standard, annually
demonstrating experience with a supervisor.
- Must be able to meet all performance standards and
qualifications, and have the required knowledge and skills of CNC
Machines Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Certificate of completion from an Advanced Program CNC School,
or a demonstrated equivalent of knowledge and ability.
- Have the required knowledge and skills of CNC Machinist
- High School diploma or GED Primary Posting Location: Vernon,
California US Job Advertising Title: CNC Machinist Job Posting
Category: Operations Employment Type: Full time Country: United
States Auto req ID: 56314BR Flowserve is an equal opportunity
employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race,
gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn
more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or
employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay
or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click
here to learn more. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to . In
order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words
"Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For
more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, South Gate , CNC Machinist, Other , South Gate, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!